I've been doing Crossfit since early 2015. I have goals of being fit and competitive. I'll keep working and make it happen until it happens and then I'll work harder to keep it going.
I Have been actively running since about 2008 when I started doing boot camp classes at the Y. It was then threat I signed up for my first 5k and from there I have done 10ks and Half Marathons. I was scheduled to do a Marathon in 2012 and training to accomplish this goal when I received a major hamstring injury. It put me out of commission for any activity for quite some time. I finally got back into the groove in 2014 and in early 2015 started doing crossfit. I will reach that marathon!
Eating clean can mean a lot of things. For me it is about trying to cut sugars and carbs in order to get as lean a body as I can possibly get. Recently I started using Cinderella Paleo a couple months ago and have seen some marked improvement in weight and stamina. I lost 5 pounds in the first week.
- Running: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 17:03:51 February 20, 2020
- Running: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 21:20:12 February 16, 2020
- Running: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 19:14:16 February 14, 2020
- Running: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 18:55:32 February 12, 2020
- Running: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 16:00:28 February 9, 2020